Summer Fashion Camp
Welcome to Girls Rock! Sewing Studio where students ages 8 to 18 learn to sew, design, & draw fashion!
Our sewing, fashion design, accessory, illustration and fashion branding/marketing classes for children and teens take place throughout the summer months where we host separate children and teen summer camps in our sewing studios in the Atlanta and surrounding areas.
Students learn to sew, design clothing & accessories and create their own fashions. Girls Rock! Sewing students take home what they’ve made throughout the camp and all supplies are included in the camp fee.
Our students learn how to sew on actual sewing machines, use patterns and take their own measurements to create wearable garments
Cancellation, Refund and Exchange Policy - GRS CAMPS
1. Seats in our camps are based on availability and do require registration as well as a deposit of 30 percent of the total fee. This deposit is non-refundable and reserves a seat in camp for your child.
2. Should sewing camp cancel a refund will be made in full within 10 business days.
3. Cancellation & Refunds (Camp only)
- Should you need to cancel your child's registration for any reason one month prior to the start date of camp Girls Rock! Sewing will process a refund (less the non-refundable deposit) within 10 business days.
- 15-30 days until the session start date, 50% refund
- 2 weeks prior to start of camp session, 25% refund
4. Girls Rock! Sewing does not pro-rate camp. Make up camp days may be scheduled for missed dates due to illness with a doctor's note if there is available seating. Students cannot make up more than three missed camp dates.
5. Your child's registration can be transferred to another class time or day with three weeks notice (based on availability). Deposits/payment cannot be transferred to another student.
6. Balance is due on the first day of camp.
7. Girls Rock! Sewing does not take registrations on a trial basis; we offer workshops and private lessons and welcome students to try out our classes before registering for a camp. You may also make an appointment to visit our studio.
We may collect the following information:
- student’s first name and age
- contact information including phone and email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to complete reservations for our services, to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will never sell your information.
9:30 - 1:30 p.m. Dunwoody
August 1 - 5
Sewing machines, patterns, supplies and light snack are all included
No experience required